Indice del forum

Acquariofilia

Forum di acquariofilia e acquariologia.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum
If your blue card or a brown "leather" pinned-on
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
perrycrichton

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Localitą: new york

usa
MessaggioInviato: 21 Nov 2018 09:30:35    Oggetto:  If your blue card or a brown "leather" pinned-on
Descrizione:

Now try investigating the "size" label of the women's and kid's UGGs, once they have any. All the actual Euro, UK, and US sizes are shown over a kid's UGG, whereas the women's
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
only shows the US ALL size on it. If your blue card or a brown "leather" pinned-on tag (some of the might say "Made simply by CGM Co. Ltd. "), or a dust bag in a very light brown or beige coloration saying "UGG" or sometimes "Snow Boots" complements the pair of UGGs, then its a fake.

Most "innocent" customers are fooled by the following seeming "attention to detail" or even "extra touches". The truth is this no pair of genuine
has a pinned-on content label (or with "sample fur" attached) or includes a dust/protection bag or browsing bag!

If you happen to bring along (or wear) some genuine UGGs, or considered one of your companions brought having him his genuine UGGs, try and compare your genuine UGGs that has a fake side-by-side; a fake one that's the same "model" as your genuine
either will be higher or shorter than joining your downline.

Also, while still about the subject of side-by-side comparing, the "UGG" label about the rear of the boots is higher on a fake and the lettering is different from the genuine UGG. The letters could have gaps between them inside fake, while in the genuine, they
are overlapping. Last of all, the word "australia" within the "UGG Australia" logo is in a bolder font to the fake than on an authentic UGG.

Now, suppose how the counterfeiters have exceedingly gotten better, and, so way, the
you are looking at have passed each of the "visual" tests above. There are yet some more 'tests" you're able to do to "root out" this fakes.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 21 Nov 2018 09:30:35    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: